PyGTK + Glade = weird problem

sapo fabioxgn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:44:56 EST 2006

Hi all, i ve started learning pygtk with glade, i m just making some
test stuff. but i got some problems with simple things.

I designed 2 windows on glade, then exported it and loaded in the
python script, the second window is hidden by default, then i wrote a
function to show it up, ok it shows, them i wrote another function to
hide it.. ok it hides...

But in the second time i show the window.. the window appear EMPTY,
with just the title and NOTHING inside..

This is well explained here:

Hope someone can help me, i tried irc, forums, googled a lot.. but
nothing solves my problem, even rewriting the code by hand results on
the same thing!

thanx for any help