message

Nina Almaguer nina at siteworx.com
Tue Feb 21 09:26:12 EST 2006

Hi,
We are a web integration firm in Reston, VA and would like to post the
following developer position (I have already joined the group).

When you begin your career at Siteworx, you'll be part of a rapidly
growing software and services company. In fact, you have probably
visited some of our web applications and sites already - many are for
companies with household names. It's this kind of success that creates
exceptional opportunities for ambitious people. If you're looking for a
place where you can perform your best, consider the following position
in our Reston, Virginia headquarters:

Software Developer

You will develop Internet applications in teams from Siteworx
specifications. You will work closely with many Senior Developers to
improve your knowledge and technical prowess.  Siteworx has very high
standards and understands that very few people are qualified to do what
we do upon hiring, however, the position requires a BA/BS in a technical
field and 1+ years experience (internships applicable) in software
development.  Fluency with three or more of following is necessary:
XHTML, CSS, C/C++, Javascript, Java, Python, XSLT.  A background in
Object Oriented Programming is necessary and familiarity with Zope is a
major plus.

Siteworx has outstanding benefits including 401(k), and health/dental
insurance. If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to:
nina at siteworx.com.

Nina Almaguer

SITEWORX

1892  Preston White Drive