apache mod_python problem

Ido Yehieli Ido.Yehieli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 06:52:53 EST 2006

Hi Graham, thank you for that link but it didn't help.
I've followed the instructions, yet In the 'basic-content-handler'
section, after getting to the point where it says to add this to the
main Apache configuration file:

<Directory /some/directory>
AllowOverride FileInfo
</Directory>

I replaced /some/directory with the correct directory and restarted
apache2 and stilll get the same response - firwfox asks to save the
response to a file. Does it matter where in the apache2 configuration
file I've located these 3 lines? I've just added them at the end, just
before the last line: </VirtualHost>

Thank you in advance,
Ido.