Trolling for New Web Host . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:04:12 EST 2006

I've had the same web host (imhosted.com) for the past three years, and
have had decent service. However, I'm also trying to learn Python the
hard way--by doing. So, I figured I'd write a few Python CGIs
(non-Zope). Unfortunately, my web host does not have mod_python. They
only way I can run a python script is by using the .cgi extension. I'm
not sure if I want to stick with my host and just call my apps
index.cgi, or if I should move to a new server. If I were to move to a
new server, which would you recomend, and why?

Regards,
Ben Wilson