Pythonic gui format?

bruno at modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Tue Feb 14 09:13:57 EST 2006

DH wrote:
> bruno at modulix wrote:
>
>> DH wrote:

>>> That's like JSON: http://www.json.org/example.html
>>

>> No, it's pure Python. It happens that JSON looks pretty close to Python,
>> but that's another point.
>

> Python dict and lists ARE JSON.  The only difference that python can't
> handle is multiline comments.

And what about true vs True and false vs False ?-)

No, Python's dicts and lists are not JSON. They are Python's dicts and
lists. JSON stands for JavaScript Object Notation, and AFAIK, Python and
javascript are two different languages (even if they are pretty close on
some points).

--
bruno desthuilliers