problems writing tuple to log file

localpricemaps at gmail.com localpricemaps at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:27:56 EST 2006

i am having a problem writing a tuple to a text file.  my code is
below.

what i end up getting is a text file that looks like this

burger, 7up
burger, 7up
burger, 7up

and this is instead of getting a list that should look like this

burger, 7up
fries ,coke
cake ,milk

note that i have print statements that print out the results of the
scraping and they are fine.  they print out burger, fries, cake and
then 7up, coke, milk

however there is something faulty in my writing of the tuple to the
text file.  perhaps related to the indentation that causes it to write
the same stuff over and over?

    for row in bs('div'):

	data=[]

	for incident in bs('span'):