Python vs. Lisp -- please explain

El Loco locoyfeo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:07:34 EST 2006

Kay Schluehr wrote:
> Yes, it's Guidos master-plan to lock programmers into a slow language
> in order to dominate them for decades. Do you also believe that Al
> Quaida is a phantom organization of the CIA founded by neocons in the
> early '90s who planned to invade Iraq?

Actually, it was created by Bruce Lee, which is not dead but working
undercover for the Hong Kong police to fight against the chinese
triads. At this point you might guess what does Bruce Lee have to do
with Al Qaida? Well my friend, if you don't understand this, you don't
get it at all! (Hint: he's a c++ hacker who wanted to build a tracking
system for terrorists in middle east, but the project got halted when
Guido Van Rossum, who's real name is Abdul Al Wazari, convinced him to
use python). Now the system is so so slow that Ben Laden never gets
caught!

El Loco