Recursive function going infinite and I can't see why.

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Sat Feb 4 14:19:58 EST 2006

Gregory Piñero wrote:
> ....  I want to walk down each tree and get a random subtree at a random depth.

Can you quantify that randomness?  Should it be uniform at each level?
Thinking about this may be fruitful.  I don't yet know whether you need
to see all leaves before you know which subtree to choose.

Because I am a clueless American, so I don't know if Piñero is a common
name or not.  Are you perhaps related to the playwright?

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org