python-ldap

Christos Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Feb 13 11:16:06 EST 2006

On 7 Feb 2006 10:02:23 -0800, rumours say that "btaranto at gmail.com"
<btaranto at gmail.com> might have written:

>_)_

On 7 Feb 2006 10:02:25 -0800, rumours say that "btaranto at gmail.com"
<btaranto at gmail.com> might have written:

>_)_

You can't beat Steve with a pair of arses, because Steve's hand is
physically higher than your arse (even considering a big age-gap between you
two).

If you said o0o, I'd call your bluff a zero and raise an eye (make that a
capital eye).  I also believe that I could fit a db in there (as thin as the
crack may be), but (o)(o) would be cozier as a receptacle.

Now, let us all smart_)_s peace off.

PS should anyone grab the chance and mix ethnic jokes based on my
nationality in a reply, I'll have to tell you that I have been offended by
professionals during my army service and you'll barely scratch my back :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,