webmail-SquirrelMail Fetcher In Python

brandon.mcginty at gmail.com brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:14:06 EST 2006

Thanks for your help.
I wish I could do that; however our IT department is ... Zelis ... About
security; it's a school district, so lots of confidential data, etc, etc
(their reason).
Oh well, I'll look for an imap server on the network if I can, but I doubt
I'll find it normally.
If anyone else has any other info, I'd appreciate it.

THX Much,
Brandon McGinty