How to cat None

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:58:48 EST 2006

Seems that what you want to do is to create a string in the form of :

"55Init=Init\n55First=first\n55Last=Last\n55Alias=None"

for each dictionary. If that is the case, may be you can try this :

"\n".join("%s=%s" % x for x in user1.iteritems())

Note that you cannot control the ordering of the keys when iterating a
dict which may or may not be a concern for you.