Pythonic gui format?

Gregory Petrosyan gregory.petrosyan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:32:59 EST 2006

Thanks for your reply.
But isn't python code more flexible than XML? I think it's not harder
to edit py file than xml file. Also python can give me more speed than
xml, and possibly python code can be integrated better with rest of app
(because of absence of extra layer called "XML"). Has anybody have had
(how many  grammar errorrs can you find here? :) some experience in
writing gui systems/formats "from scratch"?

IMO the strength of XML here is that it provides one, almost obvious,
format for gui description. And with Python, I can imagine hundreds of
them :)  (but maybe there are real gems, and after finding one I'll be
very happy?)