emacs keybindings for scite/scinitilla?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 13 11:49:06 EST 2006

This is technically off-topic, but scite/scinitilla seems to
have a particular connection to the Python community.

I just tried scite for the first time and rather like it.  It
uses GTK, which is shared with my desktop (XFCE) so it starts
up fast.  It's fairly lean (at least by Emacs/Gnome/KDE
standards), but I don't think I can un-learn emacs keybindings.

Are emacs keybindings availble for scite somehow?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. Like I always
                                  at               say -- nothing can beat