html parser , unexpected '<' char in declaration

Sakcee sakcee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:22:16 EST 2006

thanks for the reply

well probabbly I should explain more.  this is part of an email . after
the mta delivers the email, it is stored in a local dir.
After that the email is being parsed by the parser inside an web based
imap client at display time.

I dont think I have the choice of rewriting the message!? and I dont
want to reject the message alltogether.

I can either 1-fix the incoming html by tidying it up
or 2- strip only plain text out and dispaly that you have spam, 3 - or
ignore that mal-formatted tag and display the rest