anybody help me

Fri Feb 10 08:11:36 EST 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 02:44:41 -0800, Rahul wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
> I have some problem in my script. please help me.

I'll do better: I'll help you help yourself.

First step: what is the problem? Saying "I have a problem" and expecting
us to guess what it is will not give good results.

Second step: what is the ENTIRE traceback you get when you run the script?
Do not write it out by memory -- copy and paste it exactly as Python
prints it.

Third step: do you understand what the traceback is telling you? Hint:
Python almost always knows what you've done wrong. You just have to pay
attention.

Fourth step: if you still can't determine the error, don't expect others
to debug a 1000+ line script. Spend some time cutting the script back to
the smallest possible version that still gives you the same error. This
may even help you understand what the error is.

--
Steven.