OT: Another try at Python's selfishness

Christos Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Tue Feb 14 02:50:41 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:35:37 +0100, rumours say that "Frithiof Andreas
Jensen" <frithiof.jensen at die_spammer_die.ericsson.com> might have written:

>If one was trying to detect fanatics of any creed, a certain indicator would
>be that they have absolutely no sense of humour - they suffer from a
>yet-to-be-described variant of autism I.M.O.

Although I generally agree, I've seen images of fanatics laughing madly when
they employ their fanatism; so they might have some sense of humour, even if
a perverted one (perverted relative to your or my sense of humour, obviously
:)  They tend to lack self-sarcasm, though.

Anyway, someone wiser than me (probably so much wiser that I subconsciously
forgot their name!) said: "The difference between a saint and a fanatic is
that the saint fights the evil inside him/herself..."
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,