cmd

Fri Feb 10 19:12:47 EST 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:47:14 +0100, Gerber wrote:

> I'd like some documentation on the cmd module, besides the regular
> docs, in help() and docs.python.org...

Is this a trick question? You'd like some documentation apart from the
documentation?

Have you tried reading the source code to the module? Have you tried
googling? Have you tried using Python's extensive introspection
capabilities on the module?

Failing that, do you have a specific question you would like to ask?

--
Steven.