html source

Steve Young drevil_53711 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 14:46:31 EST 2006

Hi, I was wondering why when I use urllib2.build_opener().open(url), it  doesn't give me the same thing as if I would just click on view-->  source on my web browser. It gives me most of html on the page but  leaves out lots of scripts and some of the link's urls are truncated.  Is there something out there in python that gives me EXACTALLY the same  thing as if you were to just do view-->source on the web browser?  Thanks for the help.

  -Steve