Too Many if Statements?

slogging_away hinnc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:45:59 EST 2006

It appears it may not be a 'if' statment limitation at all.  This is
because I added another 800 element array in which to store the various
error messages generated when a configuration file error is deteceted
based on their severity level.  The simple addition of the array caused
the same symptom stated in the initial posting.  This additional array
was removed and the script performs as expected.  Adding it back in
cause it to not run - no error message - just a return to the >>> in
the IDLE console window much as if I had executed the 'Check Module'
command.

At this point I guess I'll find another way work around this issue via
some of the previously suggested methods , etc.  It appears to be a bug
as far as I can tell.