newbie : econometrics in python

MARK LEEDS markleeds at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 14:56:35 EST 2006

i've used python in the past but only for data processing, writing to files, midifying files,
reading from files. now, my boss wants me to do some econometrics using python.

would anyone who has done this ( var, vecm, cointegration, ols, kalman filter whatever ) mind
sending me some sample code that i could use as a template.

i've spent 2 days, going through numpy, scipy, pytrix etc and i still
can't figure it out. thanks.

                                                        mark