Does Plone support distinct sets of users in subgroups?

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Sat Feb 18 04:15:11 EST 2006

wheel wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the right venue for Plone questions, if not,
> could someone ref me to a better one? The discussion groups on the plone
> site are mailing lists and I'd rather not subscribe quite yet.

Use gmane.org: you get NNTP access to all the plone mailing lists (and
several thousand others) and it will subscribe you automatically under
its own email address if you choose to post (you have to respond to a
confirmation email from gmane before first time you post to each
newsgroup).

http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.comp.web.zope.plone