Rethinking the Python tutorial

Magnus Lycka lycka at carmen.se
Tue Feb 14 09:50:49 EST 2006

A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:03:55 -0500,
> 	Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>>What we are talking about here is a Python Language Users' Guide.
>
> I actually started on such a document over the holidays, but have only
> described about 3 or 4 statements at this point.

Great! I hope you'll find the time to make this into something useful.
I don't know how easy it is to make such a thing into a collaborative
effort. Either way, I think some kind of champion is needed... I hope
we'll see some kind of tools for on-line collaboration for python.org
soon, whether it's something wiki-like or some other way to add comments
to the web pages.