hard disk activity

VSmirk vania.smirk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:27:39 EST 2006

Thanks for the head's up.  I was so giddy with the simplicity of the
solution, I stopped trying to poke holes in it.

I agree with your philosophy of not "reinventing the wheel", but I did
notice two things:  First, the link you provided claims in the features
section that rsync if for *nix systems, so I am assuming I'll need a
port of it for windows systems; however looking at a Python rsync
module I found, it looks like it's just doing file-copy (which I have
already solved).

So I'm wondering if you know off-hand which windows port does this
checksum validation you outlined.