Soduku

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:38:27 EST 2006

Em Ter, 2006-02-14 às 17:32 -0800, Jonathan Gardner escreveu:
> So, one more story on why Python is really good. I think, at least with
> 2.4, we should start bragging about Python's speed. I mean, it beats
> Java AND perl!

Maybe the other implementations also have errors? Well, I'm not saying
Python is worse than them, I'm just trying to be fair. Besides, puzzles
can't say if one is better than the other, they're completely out of the
reality of most programs.

Just my two cents,
Felipe.

--
"Quem excele em empregar a força militar subjulga os exércitos dos
outros povos sem travar batalha, toma cidades fortificadas dos outros

  -- Sun Tzu, em "A arte da guerra"