Komodo - Will it Lock Me In?

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:27:41 EST 2006

On 2/19/06, Matt at bag.python.org <Matt at bag.python.org> wrote:

> My goal was to test out Python by writing a simple GUI app and then deploying
> it to Mac OS X and Windows XP. Using a product such as RealBasic, a totally
> green newbie could accomplish this in a few minutes.. So, I guess my main
> question is, is there such a RAD tool for Python?

You should take a look at Dabo, especially the Visual Designer. You
can create GUI applications visually in a matter of minutes without
having to write any code at all. If you want the app to do interesting
things, you can add as much code as you need to accomplish this. No
need to become a Python expert. http://dabodev.com

--

# p.d.