pyFltk-1.1

John M. Gabriele john_sips_teaz at yahooz.com
Thu Feb 23 02:14:57 EST 2006

{fixed top-posting}

george williams wrote:

 > > This is to announce the first official release of pyFltk-1.1,
 > > the Python bindings for the cross platform GUI toolkit fltk-1.1
 >
> By god this sounds interesting I wish I
> knew what you are talking about

fltk (pronounced "full-tick" as in "Cap'n, we're doing warp 9
and the engines are going full tick!" but not as in, "boy,
I just checked the dog found one very full tick") is a C++
GUI toolkit. You would use fltk for writing a GUI desktop
application. It's like GTK+ or Qt, but much smaller and lighter.

pyFltk is a Python binding to fltk. That is, so you can use
fltk from Python instead of from C++.

---J

--
(remove zeez if demunging email address)