Xah's Edu Corner: accountability & lying thru the teeth

Al Balmer albalmer at att.net
Wed Feb 15 14:20:45 EST 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 04:55:33 GMT, Kenny Tilton
<NOktiltonSPAM at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>> Apparently you've never actually read one of his articles.
>
>Have you read his web page? Like I did? Get back to me after you come up
>to speed on Xah.

Given the aspect he presents on Usenet, why on earth would I want to
go to his web page?

Why should I want to "come up to speed" on him? I have him filtered,
have for a long time, and I can understand that it would be better if
everyone filtered or ignored him, but I don't see posted complaints
about him being any worse than your complaints about the complainers.
I have no idea why anyone would defend such inane, worthless,
obscenity-laced articles.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ