automatic html generation for documentation?

Lonnie Princehouse finite.automaton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:00:59 EST 2006

I plan on writing some documentation that will consist of blocks of
commentary with interspersed snippets of syntax-colored Python code and
the occaisional image.

Does anyone know of a package that will take a high level description
of what I just described and auto-generate clean-looking web pages,
including syntax coloring?   I'm already using epydoc for API reference
generation; what I'm looking for here is just something to help out
with the narrative so I don't have to spend lots of time fiddling with
HTML.