RPy / R

Eddie FASTedob at XXhomemail.YEScom.OZau
Wed Feb 8 02:27:29 EST 2006

Hi Jason

I had more success, being able to run a few test programs.
Not sure why yours would be crashing - I have a similar setup (Win XP
SP2 with all updates) - my version of Python is the Activestate download
(ActivePython-2.4.2.10-win32-x86.msi). Have you installed Numeric?
If all else fails might be worth trying to unistall Python and
installing the Activestate version (which includes the Win32 extensions).

Good luck

Eddie