A bit off topic, but good web hosting for PostgreSQL/Python?

dananrg at yahoo.com dananrg at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 08:54:55 EST 2006

Seems like most web hosting providers support MySQL, but not
PostgreSQL. I need a web hosting account that supports PostgreSQL for a
particular personal project I'm working on (as well as Python, natch),
since PostGIS runs only on PostgreSQL. PostGIS is a nice open source
spatial database extension to PostgreSQL that allows you to store
geometry in the database.

Couldn't find a good PostgreSQL newsgroup so I thought I'd ask here.
Did find one weird one named Mailing something or other, but that may
be a gateway to a e-mail distribution list.