Win32_Process.Create -- not starting process

abcd codecraig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:45:37 EST 2006

Tim,
   Ok, well I verified that my python script and batch script are
working properly.  In fact, if I double click on the batch script (when
its on Computer B), it starts the python script and the script runs
fine with no problem.
    However when I try to execute the batch script from computer A
using WMI it doesnt start.  I say that because the python script that
gets executed writes a status message to a file, and that does not
occur as well as Python.exe does not show up in the task manager, even
though Win32_Process.Create returns a PID and a 0 for the return code.
So, if I try the same process a second time...it works.  python.exe is
running, status message is written to a file, etc.  Is there some sort
of initialization that needs to be done?

Thanks