SQLALCHEMY - Method to have the last word, by Michael Bayer

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Tue Dec 19 10:57:18 EST 2006

> I understand your elaborations.
>
> Possibly "sqlalchemy" should do the same, until it's fully functional
> and do not 'frustrate users'.
>
> And "Turbogears", too. And Django, as it's still not fully functional
> (mainly due to it's deficient ORM layer).
>
> Or all those projects remain open(!), allowing users and contributors
> to review the source(!), in order to be able to contribute
> requirements, ideas, patches, sources etc.!

Except from outrageous demands and feeble default-parameter-alterations I've
yet to encounter anything that is an actual contribution to the half dozen
Python FOSS projects I've observed you "evaluating". How about stop
whining, and start contributing real code? Better yet, start your fabled
ORM layer and see who's willing to join.

>>its not your grandfather's open source community !
>
> Please keep relatives out of discussions.

Please keep discussions that for a good reason have been closed due to your
inability to communicate with fellow human beings where they belong: in the
dark abyss the news and mailing list archives of google are. And stop
hurling them over to c.l.py  like a small child complaining that the others
won't play with it anymore, just because it smeared it's poo over their
toys.

You keep too much brain- and virtual-space occupied, space that otherwise
could be used to produce useful stuff.

So - stop it, go away, and please, pretty please with sugar on top: don't
come back. Python doesn't need you, this NG doesn't need you, no FOSS
project needs you. Buy a dog. That needs you. Until it runs away from
being "evaluated".

Diez