regular expression

deviantbunnylord at gmail.com deviantbunnylord at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:17:00 EST 2006

Rad [Visual C# MVP] wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:36:31 +0100, Stef Mientki wrote:
>
> > Dustan wrote:

Hi folks, fairly new to the list(Python is my first programming
language, so I'm fairly new to the world of programming too)but this is
a question I've been wondering about since I started learning about the
re module. Are regular expressions what makes mark up languages
interpretable by webbrowsers?