The Famous Error Message: "ImportError: No module named python_script"

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Dec 13 21:01:50 EST 2006

"rich murphy" <RichardTRMurphy at yahoo.com> writes:

> I am studying Python language.

Welcome! Allow me to direct you to the Python tutorial:

    <URL:http://docs.python.org/tut/>

Please take the time to work through all the exercises in that
document, understanding each one before moving on.

I recommend this because:

> I placed the the script called "python_script" in C:\Python25
> directory where all the other Python files are.

you would not make this mistake if you had already worked through the
tutorial.

Enjoy!

--
 \         "On the other hand, you have different fingers."  -- Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |