Problem in using Pulp

amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 23:31:58 EST 2006

Thanks, now I am not getting that error, but now I am getting a
different error:
---------------------error-------------------------------
   GLPK("C:\Documents and
Settings\Amit\Desktop\glpk-4.9\glpk-4.9\examples\"").solve(prob)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Amit\Desktop\pulp\pulp.py", line 114,
in solve
    return lp.solve(self)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Amit\Desktop\pulp\pulp.py", line
1740, in solve
    status = solver.actualSolve(self)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Amit\Desktop\pulp\pulp.py", line 188,
in actualSolve
    raise "PuLP: cannot execute "+self.path
PuLP: cannot execute C:\Documents and
Settings\Amit\Desktop\glpk-4.9\glpk-4.9\examples"
can anyone tell me where the problem is? I am using following code.
thanks
Amit
----------------------Code----------------------
from pulp import *