merits of Lisp vs Python

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at NOSPAMgmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:29:31 EST 2006

Bjoern Schliessmann <usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com> writes:

>> Note also that after any amount of dicing I simply hit a magic key
>> combo and the editor reindents everything. In a sense, Lisp is the
>> language that handles indentation best.
>
> Erm ... because there's an editor for it that indents automatically?

Because it's the language for which indentation is automatically
determinable.  That is, one can copy/paste a chunk of code, hit a key
and suddenly everything is nicely indented.

Flagrant system error!  The system is down.  I dunno what you did,
moron, but you sure screwed everything up             --Strongbad