How do I edit a PythonWin path to import custom built modules???

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:19:33 EST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> is this an ActiveState build?

Yes, I think I mentioned it further up the thread.

> what's sys.prefix and sys.exec_prefix set to on your machine, btw?

'C:\\Python24'

No big deal. I always just assumed that it found my scripts via the
path variable. As long as it finds them. I'm happy.

But you got me thinking. I just did the commands you suggested on my
laptop, after installing python.org 2.5. With 'd:\python' in the path
environmental variable there also, it does NOT appear when I do plain
old:

>>>sys.path

but does appear when I import site first.

rd