I'm having trouble understanding scope of a variable in a subclass

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 28 03:28:17 EST 2006

At Thursday 28/12/2006 01:31, Pyenos wrote:

>                class Class3:
>                         def method():print Class1.Class2.variable #problem

In all your examples, you wrote def method() instead of def method(self).
Error messages are usually meaningful, they give you valuable
information, try to interpret them.

>Is there a correct solution in the above? Or, what is the solution?

You have not stated what is your problem, so it's difficult to give a solution.
Why do you think you may need a nested class (*not* subclass)? What
are you trying to do? I bet you don't need a nested class at all.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.