Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Dec 18)

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Mon Dec 18 14:59:54 EST 2006

Paul Boddie wrote:

>     Meanwhile, the EuroPython planners get ahead of themselves, thinking about
>     conference venues as far in the future as 2010, if not 20010!

Python 20010. It was a nice conference although a bit lame on the first
day. My favourite talks were:

Trevor Stent: "Whitespace as a universal constant"
Mathais Fendro: "Snake gods and how they tamed chaons and simili"
Taumaturg 7: "Technologia inversa. A short history of holistic
semantics"

There was also some interesting short talk about wormhole calculus.
Unfortunetely I've forgotten the name of the lecturer. Maybe I was just
too fascinated by his appeal as a small spinning bubble, shining in
rainbow colors.