python-hosting.com projects: dead?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Dec 19 08:12:19 EST 2006

jpellerin+nose at gmail.com wrote:

> It looks to me like python hosting, aka webfaction, have shut down
> access to all projects hosted under their free hosting for open source
> python projects program. Including mine (nose). With no notice -- at
> least none that I received.
>
> Surprised doesn't quite cover it. Perhaps someone from python hosting
> can explain why this was done, why no notice was given (if it wasn't),
> and how those of us trying to restart our projects elsewhere can get
> access to our subversion repositories and trac data.

have you tried mailing webfaction instead of ranting on the usenet?

my account was temporarily disabled as well, during an attempt to clean
out seemingly abandoned trac instances, but was back online in less than
fifteen minutes after I'd mailed them.

you'll find the contact info in the mail you got when you signed up.

</F>