pyparsing announcement?

Fri Dec 22 21:28:27 EST 2006

I have tried a couple of times now to post an announcement of the latest
version of pyparsing, but it does not seem to be making it past the news
server, neither through my local ISP's server nor through GoogleGroups.
Could it be because I am also posting to comp.lang.python.announce, and this
moderated group is holding up posts to all groups?  (Doesn't really make
sense to me, but it's all I can come up with.)

Or is the announcement getting out, and my newsreader just not showing it
for some reason?

-- Paul