newb: How to call one modue from other

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Dec 6 23:21:00 EST 2006

"johnny" <rampeters at gmail.com> writes:

> Gabriel Genellina wrote:
>
> > Reading the Python Tutorial helps a lot.
> >
> I did read "Dive Into Python", one week ago.  It's a good book, but
> it didn't cover this kind of situation.

Yes, it is good. It's also not the Python tutorial.

The Python tutorial is this document:

    <URL:http://docs.python.org/tut/>

It's very beneficial to *work through* the tutorial, executing and
understanding each example before moving onto the next. (This is more
than "read the tutorial" that others sometimes suggest.)

--
 \         "A man must consider what a rich realm he abdicates when he |
  `\                    becomes a conformist."  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson |