automatically grading small programming assignments

Brian Blais bblais at bryant.edu
Thu Dec 14 21:36:31 EST 2006

Paddy wrote:
> It might turn out to be a poor substitute for the personal touch,
> especially If they are just starting to program.

Oh, I didn't mean it to completely replace me grading things, but I think it would be
useful if there were a lot of little assignments that could be done automatically,
and then some larger ones that I would grade by hand.  The little ones could be set
up so that they can submit as many times as they want, until they get it right.

		bb

--

              bblais at bryant.edu
              http://web.bryant.edu/~bblais