I think Python is a OO and lite version of matlab

Allen chenal at naritech.cn
Fri Dec 8 04:57:20 EST 2006

> Sure, and earth is a heavy version of a basketball. If all you have is
> a hammer...

It is not make sense to compare earth and basketball.
I think Python introduced many idea of matlab.

If you have used matlab, you will say that they are very very similar,
except that matlab was born years earlier and is used mainly in the
area
of matrix calculation.

I do not mean Python shall feel ashamed for it. We will be pleased that
Python
does absorb many successful ideas of computer languages.