Is there any python-twisted tutorial or texts?

Damjan gdamjan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:29:54 EST 2006

>>  I want to study twisted of python . But I donot know how to start.
>>  Any suggistions?
>>

> There is a book about using Twisted. It's called 'Twisted Network
> Programming Essentials.' It is an entry-level book at best, but it does go
> over quite a lot of things that the Twisted library is capable of.

Well, the book is not that good. It completely fails to explain deferreds
which are a central concept in Twisted. I only understood deferreds when
watching Bob Ippolitos screencast about Mochikit which implements the same
API as Twisted... Then I got back to the Twisted book.

I think it needs more work.

--
damjan