How do I edit a PythonWin path to import custom built modules???

mohan mohan.us2010 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:38:24 EST 2006

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
> mohan wrote:
>
> > I had created my own modules (.py files) in
> > drives and folders other than the python root.
>
> Probably easiest if you keep them all in one place. Then add that
> "place" to your path by going into Control
> Panel|System|Advanced|Environment Variables and adding the path to the
> path variable.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> rd

Thanks rd,

I tried your advice, by adding a new path to the "System Variable"
section. It still does not work. I don't understand how could PythonWin
interpreter would look for new folders when we have not yet updated the
path in the interpreter. I'm sorry I might be mising something here as
i'm not too familiar with these things.

Any further ideas??

Regards,
Mohan.