glibc detected double free or corruption

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Dec 20 17:30:45 EST 2006

When I try to run pycadia <http://www.anti-particle.com/old/pycadia.shtml>
I get the following error message as soon as I click "start game"

*** glibc detected *** python: double free or corruption (out): 0xbff43b10 ***

Then the program locks up and has to be killed with a SIGKILL.

pycadia is a pure-python program that uses pygame, pygtk, and
gtk.glade. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I've been WRITING
                                  at               to SOPHIA LOREN every 45