Logging output from python

Barry barrywang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:01:56 EST 2006

Hi, guys

Basiclly, it is automated testing system. There is a main python script
that handles the testing campagin. This main script will call another
script that will in turn runs a few hundered individual python scripts.

Here is my problem. I want to log everything displayed in the screen
after I start the main python script. Things include unhandled
exceptions , message from print statement and other sources.
Basically, if it is displayed on the screen, I want to log it..

It might not be a pythons specific problem. Does anyone know a small
tool does that job?

Thanks.