Python 2.5 bindings for Subversion 1.4.2 on Win32 binary

patkinson oviedo96 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 07:56:26 EST 2006

Yes Martin,

You are right. I'm not trying to threat any one. My excuses to you with
that (infortunated) paragraph.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion.  My intention was to motivate other
people with the same interests, or to find another way or patch, to
keep Trac working.

Regards
P. Atkinson

Martin v. Löwis ha escrito: