Video stream server

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Dec 8 09:29:35 EST 2006

Lad wrote:
> I checked your video strem server.It seems interesting for me.

It's not my software, I'm afraid. I just read enough of Planet GNOME to
have become aware of the activities of various people, including people
who work at Fluendo [1] - the principal developers of that software.

>  Can you please answer these questions?
> 1. What is a price?

I guess you can get the different components at no cost from the site I
mentioned [2].

> 2.Do you support FLV format files, if not, why?
> 3. How many users do already use the server?
> 4. Can you name any of your customers ?

You would need to ask Fluendo all these questions. I was just telling
you what I've read about myself.

Paul

[1] http://www.fluendo.com/
[2] http://www.flumotion.net/